Develop and optimise new products and processes with low energy ebeam.
The EBLab200 is a reliable and versatile system to support research and development of Electron Beam processes.
This fully shielded system enables experiments and quality control tests to be performed in the smallest of spaces without the need for additional infrastructure.
Compact, flexible, and easy to use
The next generation EBLab200 builds on the success of the previous EBLab200 machine to include the following improvements:
- Increased maximum power of 3kW
- Upgraded closed loop cooler with lower noise level
- Improved cooling circuit with improved serviceability
- Touchscreen digital interface
- Solid state integrated residual oxygen sensor
- Touchscreen operation
Powerful and Flexible
- 80keV to 200keV Energy range
- Compact and free-standing
- Fully shielded, no personal dosimeters needed
- Large, adjustable sample holder
- Industrial Ebeam Engine
High Voltage Range
Max. power Ebeam lamp
Max. beam current (HV dependant)
Sample Transport Speed
DIN A4 (216 x 297mm)
Height adjustable to 50mm
Ozone extraction kit
Closed loop water cooler
The EBLab200 may be installed in any laboratory or workshop environment.
The touchscreen control system supports convenient control of the system features to enable efficient processing of samples under controlled conditions.
The Ebeam parameters are easily configured for repeatable processing.